Finish Line Medical solves your human resources headaches. We work closely with you and career-oriented Puerto Ricans looking to move permanently to the United States. That’s our sole focus.
Our Puerto Rican Candidates
- Bilingual – fluent in both English and Spanish.
- Committed – On average, turnover is much, much less for Puerto Ricans than native born Americas. Once our candidates find a good employer they stay put.
- Experienced – Almost all the candidates we will submit to you have at least 2 years’ experience.
- Educated – Posses an academic nursing, therapist, or medical from an accredited school.
- Credentialed — We will work the candidate to ensure that all paperwork – from licensing to background checks – are completed timely to ensure compliance.
- Motivated – Our candidates view the United States as the place where they can live their American dream, so they have extra motivation to perform well on the job to create better lives for their families.
- Ready – Our candidates can start within 30 days of accepting a job offer.
We charge a low, one-time direct hire placement fee. If you tired of the high cost and high turnover from traveling, contract, or per diem staffing options, our direct hire solution is perfect for your organization.
Because of the competitive landscape in healthcare today, we encourage employers to consider these other options to recruit and retain the best talent:
- Signing bonuses
- Relocation reimbursement
- Temporary housing
- Initial travel costs to and from the United States